Friday, May 16, 2008

Random


Thought I would post, not much going on. Just work and sleep. I have been working alot. I am not complaining, I am thankful I have the ability to work and a job I enjoy. I work the night shift, so it is interesting, you would think old folks would want to sleep lol, but believe me they do not. I just love them any way.

We went to Briana's end of the year program last night and it was wonderful. I am so glad it all worked out for her to go to LCA. I was so nervous about her going back to school, we had been homeschooling for 4 years, but it has been a great year. She has done so well,I am so proud of her. I just can not believe she is going to be a senior next year.

Life is just going to fast, I wish somehow I could slow it down just a bit. I was reading on Jamie's blog about how she is leaving her twenty's and it dawned on me I am about to leave my thirty's, wow. I will be 39 this year, don't tell anyone lol. I use to think 40 was so old, not so much now. How did I get to be almost 40? I am sorta shocked by this, I was just 30. I don't think I like it, I am just not having any more birthdays after this year, can I do that? lol.

1 comment:

Tina said...

40 will be fun!!!!

Just love you and wanted to say HI.

Also, Are My Roots Showing will be shut down soon so you may want to remove it from your list.

We will be 40 together...

:)