Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Direction


Well many things have changed in my world over the past two weeks. God has truly changed directions for my life. Terry and I will be taking over a prepared food business in M'boro. Wow!!!!! It is totally a God thing how this whole thing has happened. I still have not wrapped my brain around this. But, it is going to happen. We will be taking over July 1st, it is part of a franchise right now and we are going to drop them and do it on our own. So, we will not have our new name until August 1st. We are going to be Kitchen 2 Kitchen, so every one needs to come and buy food from me. I will post more info later. Just pray that all goes through will no problems.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow for you :0)

Is that like the store you go & put meals together, and then take them home to freeze? I have always wanted to go try it out, and was supposed to got to a party w/a friend. She cancelled her party, so I never did go. I will have to be sure to check it out.

Amy said...

Now THAT'S exciting! Congratulations and can't wait to check it out.