Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Boy has this been a busy week so far. VBS in the morning and learning the business the rest of the afternoon. VBS has been fun, you know you are old when you miss the flags being marched in. But, I do miss the pledging of the flags and the bible. Don't get me wrong I have loved everything, and it is awesome to see my son learn about Gods word. And, the best part for me is to see all of the youth that have given a part of their summer to pour in to the lives of young children. This blows me away to see all of the youth up and at the church ready to go at 8am. It is one thing for an adult to give of their time, but for teenagers wow. I am proud of my daughter and all of the students there.
As far as the business I am still in shock, I can not believe this is my new business. I would be lying is I said I was not overwhelmed, but I am learning and I am so grateful to God for this opportunity in my life. Thank you God for being in control of my life and moving me out of the way and pulling me out of my comfort zone. This is such a God thing it has completely blow me away to see God work out things that I just knew could not work. That is what I get for thinking lol. Stay posted for more updates on whats to come.

No comments: