Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st day of school

Well, today was the day, both of my kids had there first full day of school. It went well for both. Alex got to go to the treasure chest, so that is good. Bri is happy with her schedule. I think it is funny I have a Senior and a Kindergartner. It should be a fun year. I do have to say I missed them today. It was very quite at work, I did get lots of food made, there was no one to distract me. So, we are back to early bed time and getting up early, both of which Alex does not like. At least I don't have to worry about dinner :) I have that covered. You too could have dinners in your freezer ready for dinner, just come see me. (just a small plug for the business lol).

2 comments:

Mandi Cornett said...

Hey Mandi...I had to check you out! I'm Mandi too and very few of us spell it this way. Know what you mean about kiddo's all spread out. (10th,6th and 1st) and to have the house to yourself! God bless you.

Mandi Cornett said...

Hey Mandi...I'm really new to the blogging world so I've be "poking" around. Yesterday, I was on Jan Silvious blog and I followed some of her commentors...and I believe that is how I found you(I'm not sure it was your comment but one of her commentors, you had commented on!) Does that even make any sense!? . Of Course your name jumped right out to me! Anyway, I think that is how I found you...this whole thing is quite fun, I'm having a blast! Keep checking my blog, I post quite often and I would love to send you a file with the Acts study...I'm still writing it though! I just need your email. :) It won't be finished until mid september and I will only have 4 weeks done at a time...it's a 16 week study. AHH..need to get back to writing it..ttyl.

In His Matchless Name...