Friday, April 4, 2008

Flip Flops and Rain

Yesterday as I was leaving to pick Alex up from school, I stepped on the first step of our porch and I was on the bottom step on my rear. It happened before I knew what was going on. It took me a minute to wrap my brain around what had just happened, as I sat there in the rain, I was trying to figure out if I was hurt, but on the other hand I had to go get Alex. So, I jumped up and off I went, I got up the road a bit and I thought I was going to puke. I did not puke, but boy did the pain start. So, my advise to all is to not wear flip flops in the rain. I am not majorly hurt, just a possibly broke toe , big time bruised butt and bruised arm. I am very thankful for a fat butt, because without it I do believe I would have broken something lol.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I just laughed out loud and it was at your expense... what does that make me! A woman with a fat butt who understands! HAHAHAHAHA!

And for your posts on Are My Roots Showing? I want to THANK YOU and just praise God that HE will use me in any way at all.

Just bless HIM... and by all means.. RUN TO HIM.

Kelly said...

Sorry Mandi, I had to laugh too.

I can not wait for flip flop weather!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh OWWWWWWW!!! I'm glad that it is not more serious! I can TOTALLY relate to broken toes though and to the fat butt! I've had way too many in my lifetime! Broken toes that is. :)

Annnnd, IIIII did NOT laugh! (Tina and Kelly!!)

HAAA!

The Shingletons said...

Poor Baby! All those other mean women in your life are trouble! I am so sorry you hurt your precious toe and butt. Hope you get to feeling better. Let me know if I can do anything to aid in your healing. Again, I'm sorry for those OTHER people. Your TRUE friend, Shawnah
(sorry kelly, I don't really know you, it's those other girls I'm talking about)