Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Are My Roots Showing"

Tonight started out like most Mondays, wait till last minute to take online test, hurry and cook dinner, and off the Safe Harbor group. When I got to group only one person showed up, normally the others would call and let me know they were not coming. If they had I would have canceled group,glad they did not call.
We started talking and decided to go down to the sanctuary and listen to Tina Hutchison, she started her bible study tonight("Are My Roots Showing"). When we got down there we saw they were registering and we knew we could not commit to the 6 weeks so we left. I got in my car and headed out of the parking lot and something told me to just go and slip in the back and listen. So, that is what I did, I sat in the back all by myself.
God spoke to me about many areas of my life, and I had real clarity on somethings that I need to do. I want to be the woman He wants me to be,on the inside, and the outside. Tina did a great job, you could see God shine through her.
I am going to do Tina's bible study from afar, I am going to stop by on Mondays and get the paper work. Thank you Tina for your obedience to the Lord, you are truly a woman that God is using in mighty ways.

No comments: