Friday, March 28, 2008

hehe. mommy doesn't know :]

Hello. This is Briana, Mandi's daughter. I hacked on my mommy's blog thingy. This is what you get when you go shopping and leave your blog open. lol. Anyways, I was going to get on my myspace and when I got on here I saw my mom's blog just sitting open so I thought I would leave a little something :] My mom is my rolemodel. She is one of my bestfriends and I don't know what I would do without her. She is always here for me when I need her and always knows what to say.I don't tell her that I love her enough. Some people don't have mom's or there mom's just don't care and I take mine for granted. She is a very busy woman and does so much for our family. I know it has to be hard to work crazy hours and then have to take care of us also while doing school. She is an amazing woman and I look up to her. She is my Chrisian rolemodel. I love her so much and I need to tell her more. I love you mommy :] you are the best!!!
love your daughter,
Briana :]

3 comments:

Mandi said...

What a sweet sweet girl. I am the one who is blessed. I have a wonderful young woman that loves me and the Lord to call my daughter. I just told her what ever it is that she wants she can have lol. I am so proud of Briana, and I can not wait to see what the Lord does in her life.

Terry said...

Ditto!

Kelly said...

Too Stinkin' Sweet :0)