Friday, March 28, 2008

Peace



This was on my computer yesterday, and I am not sure where it came from, kinda weird. So, I figured I would share it because it really spoke to me.
This has been a crazy week here at our house. I work PRN at Vanderbilt, so I work one night a month, in addition to my full time job, and last night was the night. You would not think one extra night of work would make such a big difference in your week, but boy did it. I am wore out, it also did not help that the kids were home all week. It is easier to sleep when you are home alone, but it was nice to have them home even if I was asleep for most of it lol. I can not wait till I am through with school.
So, you can see why the saying that mysteriously was on my computer really hit home with me. It is cool how God uses all things to speak to us.

No comments: