Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a great day. To start the day we had our traditional scavenger hunt. Since before Briana could read the Easter bunny has left plastic eggs with clues all over the house that leads to the Easter baskets. Now that she is older she reads the clues and Alex finds the eggs. This is so much fun. I love watching them run through the house trying to figure out the clues. This year the baskets ended up in the bath tub. Then it was a mad dash to get ready for 1st service, we usually go to Sunday school 1st hour and it does not matter if we are a little past 9:00, so we had to get it in high gear. But, we made it and it was a great service and it was nice to worship together. Briana usually goes to 1st service and serves 2nd, so it was nice to all be together. As we were worshiping the thought of those who have to hide to worship came in to my mind, and I am so thankful that I live somewhere that I can worship God openly and freely. Then me and the boys went to Olive Garden (Briana went to her nenes) for a yummy meal. Then we went home and all three of us piled up in the bed and slept for 3 wonderful hours. Then it was off to work for me. So there you have the account of the Reeves Easter. Days like today remind me of what a truly blessed woman I am that 1st off I have a husband that wants to go to church,and loves the Lord and children who want to go as well. So many do not have this. And that I can raise my hand and praise the ONE and only God and not worry that I will be persecuted.

No comments: