Saturday, March 15, 2008

School Play

Tonight we went to Brianas play at her school. It was so funny, she did such a great job.(Maci Shingleton needs her own show she was so funny.) This has been a great year so far. We were so nervous when the year started. We had been home schooling for four years so it was a little scary to go back to school. But, it has been a good thing so far. Briana has done so well. I am so proud of the young woman she has became. I can not believe she will be graduating next year. It has gone way too fast, I am not ready to let her go off to college and leave me. It just seems like last week she was a little girl. I am so glad God has blessed me by letting me be Brianas mom.

2 comments:

Terry said...

The play was really good. I think Alex enjoyed it also, once the action started. He has little patience.

Once again, Maci stole the show. I can't imagine ( Shawnah ) where the girl gets her motivation from.

And EVERY student will be in a play in May? I would hate to be the director of that production. I can't wait.

Tiffany said...

Hey Mandi! It's Tiffany! I followed your link from Shawnah's blog. So glad you are in the world of bloggin! Can't wait to keep up with what's goin on in your world!