Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Under Attack

Do you ever feel like you are being attacked by satan? Boy, does it feel like that is what is going on. Many things are going on that we have no control over. Some have been pretty bad while others could have been worse. Terry said to me today that God must have something big for us if satan is spending so much time trying to distract us. Wow, he can be so smart, I was not looking at this that way at all. Briana has also shown me what kind of a woman she is becoming, at one point this week I had a melt down and was very upset and she laid on the bed with me and told me God would not put more on me than I can handle, a 16 year old girl was holding a 38 year old woman up. How stinkin cool is that, she really steeped up to the plate this last week. I do not want to go in to detail on here what is going on, but just pray for us. Pray that we can praise God in this storm we are in. None of it is life threatening so we will live through it all. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband and children. Together with God we can get through anything.

This is the words that God gave me when I was desperately seeking Him, God is so good.


James 1:2-8 (The Message)
2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

5-8If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.

No comments: