Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby girl



Seventeen years ago I gave birth to my sweet baby girl. At that time I had no idea how blessed I would be by this event. Briana has brought such joy to my life. I am daily amazed by her, she is such a wonderful young woman. I am equally amazed that someone who came from inside of me is this amazing. Briana is a young woman that knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. She loves the Lord and seeks Him in her life. The proudest I am is when I go by her room and see her in the word. She truly wants God in her life, that is so different than where I was at her age. She is so much smarter than I was at her age, and that makes me so proud. I have always been honest with her and tried to tell her that a life without Christ is not a life at all, and thus far she has listened. I am a very proud momma today of a very special 17 year old daughter.

2 comments:

The Shingletons said...

I am proud of her also. I am so thankful that she and Maci are such good friends! You're a great mama!

Anonymous said...

She is a beutiful young lady. You should be proud!