Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random


I really don't have too much to blog about, just thought it was time to post something new. The business is going OK just slow, I feel like it is going to pick up. There are two new business opening next week in our complex, that will bring more foot traffic. I know that God has a plan for my business, but boy has satan been all in my head, making me doubt. It is a daily battle to fight him, I loved the sermon Chris gave Sunday, it has helped me, so everyday I put on my armor and go into battle. And, I can truly tell you it has helped me this week.

On another note, here is a update on the adoption, the bf is getting out of jail this month. I think it could even possibly be tomorrow. So, I have no idea where we go from here. Once he gets out he will not have a free attorney, and there is always the not being able to find him once he gets out. So, I have no idea what is going to happen, but I can tell you that I am through worrying about this. I can truly say for the first time I have given this to God and left it with Him, no more picking it up, no matter what happens. I can not do it anymore, I know that no matter what happens Alex is not going anywhere. I want so desperately for him to legally be my son, but he is my son, and I do not need a piece of paper to say that. I will keep you updated as I know things. Just pray, this has gone on for a long time now, and we just want it to be over.

Well for a post I said I did not have much to say it turned out pretty long lol.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Went camping this weekend, and brought the campfire burger packets. . . YUMMY!!